Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sizzix Accordian Flip 3-D and Art Impressions



Oh My!!!! I am an Accordian Flip 3D die addict. Although this is my first creation using these 2 Sizzix dies(Sizzix Bigz Die Accordian Flip 3-D and Frame & Stamp Label Bracket), I know you will be seeing many more projects using them! This is a 2 die project, one that cuts the 3D accordian frame and one that cuts out the pretty designer papers  to decorate around the edges and  the center of the 'flip'!

I made this creation for a very special birthday girl and I could not make her just any ole' card ya know!

There is a lot going on here! I cut the accordian card die x 4  and then decorated it  with Echo Park Bundle of Joy designer papers, several fun Art Impression stamps and some files cut with my Silhouette. I love all these goodies from Inspiration Emporium! Check out their BLOG here.

I used some pretty new SU! cardstock for the base (the inspiration for the color combo),  and finished off the card  with some flowers made with punches and enamel dots.

I do hope you enjoy peeking at this as much as I did making it...I am already planning my next creation so stay tuned!





 Thanks for stopping in to stay Hello, I am tickled when you visit!


Project details:
-------------------------
Stamps:
Crop til you Drop(10% discount if you use code suestamps13 at Inspiration Emporium)
Shoppe Window
Scrap and Stamp Shoppe
Dies:
Accordian Flip 3-D
Frame and Label Bracket(10% discount if you use code  suestamps13 at Inspiration Emporium)
Cardstock: Echo Park Bundle of Joy(10% discount if you use code  suestamps13 at Inspiration Emporium), SU! Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush cardstock
Copics:
Skin-E00,11  R20
Hair and Purse-E31,33
Greens- YG 23,25
Blues-BG 10,11,15
Pinks-R 81,83,85
C 1,2
Window-B0000
Misc-enamel dots, flower punches, pop dots
Silhouette cut files:
Happy Birthday Phrase
I made the 50th



Pin It!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

There is not much to say about this Sue, except Amazing...love the papers, and fun images, great work xxx

Deloris said...

What a fabulous birthday card! I know she is going to love it!

Curt in Indy said...

WOW! What an amazing card! This is awesome. Love all the decorating you did on it. What a wonderful die to have! Hope you are well. Hugs, Curt

*Vicki* said...

Oh my I will have to check out this die for sure!! Those images are such the perfect thing to with it too!! So much fun Sue!! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Your card is just the cutest! I was just browsing facebook and saw your name come up on the inspiration emporium post for today. You are a superstar!! Wish we would have had time to stamp at the jamboree.
Love you,
Melissa

Jill McDonald said...

Sue... this card is AMAZING! :) Turns out, 50's not so bad! Thank you so much for making it joyful! You are inspiring, and always coming up with the best cards! I love it!! Thanks again. :)

Joey said...

Sue this looks amazing, fantastic deets. Joey xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW"......What a fabulous card lots of lovely details too xx

Karen B said...

Wow! I certainly hope you will be making more Accordion Album masterpieces because you have just ROCKED.MY.DIES! Thanks, Sue. Love it!

Crestajune said...

What a fantastic card, Sue! I got to see it in person today. ;)
It is absolutely amazing!

Ann said...

That is darling, Sue!

Donna Ellis said...

hahaha - you know what they say, Sue? The first step to getting well, is to acknowledge that you have a problem LOL - but if I were you, I'd WANT to be addicted to this style of card! How WONDERFULLY HAPPY it is, and so glowing with those colors and design elements! Your friend will LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and I'm sure it will be out on display for quite a while. How pretty! You are an amazing artist/crafter. Always so fun and a pleasure visiting your blog. (and yes, I DID enjoy all the close ups and each incredible little detail!) hugs, de

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome awesome awesome!

mamawcindy said...

Oh I Love It! Love the papers to. :0)

cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

fabulous! I've been eyeing this die set for awhile... sure is tempting! lol Love your creativity and delightful card!

Elena said...

Absolutely amazing! I like all the details you added! You are so creative, Sue!

Ida said...

Oh I bet the birthday girl gets a big kick out of this super fun card.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh! How fun and clever and wonderful is this!! Sue, this is amazing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow Sue, this is amazing, so much detail and creativity going on here. It is really beautiful!
hugs
Glenda

nwilliams6 said...

Another totally fabulous creation. You are so talented! Love how cheerful and fun this is! Hugz!

Sandy said...

Hey Sue! This is delightful and you did one heck of a good job with it too. Truly a prize winner!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...