Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sizzix Framelits and Penny Black Christmas



















Today I am going to show you my new 



I used some festive Doodlebug cardstock and this fun Framelits set to squeak in a Christmas in July creation!  I usually start listening to Christmas tunes about this time of year...I know...crazy girl!!!





I love Christmas colors!!!



                                    ♥ Sue

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Robyn-s Fetish Challenge Blog-Christmas In July 7/31
Stamping Sensations-Feature a Creature  7/29
Card Mania Challenge-Anything Goes  7/29
Christmas Cards All Year Round-Dots and Stripes 7/31
Cute as a Button Challenge blog-Christmas in July 7/29
Paper Creators Crafts-Christmas in July 7/31
Cards In Envy-Christmas in July 8/1
Crafty Boots Challenge-Christmas in July  8/1
Ooh LaLa Challenge-Christmas in July  8/1
Penny Black and More Challenge-Add a Sentiment 7/29
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas extra Challenge-Anything goes 7/31



card details:
------------------------------------------------------
Penny Black Xmas Treats stamp
Sizzix Framelits Drop-Ins
Cardstock: Doodlebug Home for the Holidays



Pin It!

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a sweet card, love the cute dog image. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge. ANesha

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous Christmas card, great traditional colours and I love your cute image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sandy said...

One of those cards that make you smile super big. My favorite colors at Christmas are red and white, or red and green.
Sandy xx

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card. Love your coloring.

Kecia said...

I don't think you have any idea how much I adore this! The perfect Christmas card. Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...