Saturday, July 25, 2015

Paper Smooches Vegtastic!








I have a couple cute Paper Smooches cards coming your way this week. This is the first one!

I used  the funny little stamp set Vegtastic. Inspired by my soon to be full garden...I picked my first tomatoes and cucumbers last week...and I am impatiently waiting for my lemon cucumbers! I will probably have 100 million of them ripen all at the same time :).

I cut the basket with my Silhouette and wedged my little Veggies in between the front and back piece. The banner was also cut with my Silhouette and was picked from my banner stash bag. I love having lots of little banners and labels cut up in different colors ready to use, I stamped the sentiment using my Misti-which allowed me to double stamp and get a nice dark stamping. Love that new-to-me tool!

Thanks for stopping by today...I do hope you are enjoying a summer full of fresh veggies and fruits!!!

I am entering this in the following wonderful challenges!

Silhouette Challenges #27-Anything Goes
Inspirational Challenge-Anything with Kraft 7/31
AudSentiment  #136-Sentiment+Anything Goes 7/28
Sister Act Card Challenge-Anything Goes 7/31
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #52-Summer fun


Sue


card details:
------------------------------------
Paper Smooches Vegtastic
Silhouette cut file: Apple Basket
Cardstock: Michaels misc papers
Copics:
BV13,17
Y 35,38
R 17,29,46
YG21,23 G14,17, 19, 28
YR
16,18,27




  

Pin It!

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous fruit basket Sue
Gr Karin

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

My Creative Therapy said...

Sue these are just too stinkin' cute! LOL!!! Love the uniqueness of this card! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

Kathi, DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fabulous creation love the basket of veggies so colourful and the sentiment so fits the design.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

In Denver but has to drop by and say your card is absolutely adorable

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous Sue - love your coloring and super cute design! So fun! Perfect for this time of year!

Shauna said...

What a cute card design with the unique shape. I like that you used the kraft to feature a basket... so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Darnell said...

This is vegdorable, Sue! You'll have to publish your address when those 100 million lemon cukes all ripen at once, lol! Enjoy all that bounty!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Darling veggie basket and what cute veggies! Adorable card, Sue.

Hugs
Sue

Marina said...

I just love this bright, fun card ! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Leanne said...

This is awesome!!
Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Summer Fun challenge at Kitty Bee Designs.

Sandy said...

Just reminding you to eat your fruits and veggies - wonderful colors!
Sandy xx

Lola said...

Oh my, this is absolutely CUTE!

Kecia said...

This just makes me smile! Lovely creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...