Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Sweetums!










Hellooooo!!!  Did you think I got lost?   So sorry!  Unfortunately, both my Brother and Father have been very sick...but are on the upswing now and I am so thankful! Sorry-I just had to step back and take care of family...

It is hard to get "back into it"-you know what I mean?

When I am away from my crafty area, it seems it is so hard to get my mojo started again. I just have to force myself to jump back in!

Wondering how you get jumpstarted?  I either CASE some other amazing crafter or do some serious coloring or fire up my Silhouette machine!

For this card I used my Silhouette and did some easy coloring too!


 This polka dot 'bum' is on an action wobbler. When you open the swing card, it catches his shoe and makes it wobble like crazy. Sure makes me smile! This is such a fun Art Impression stamp-perfect for my Sweetum's birthday yesterday! Obviously, he would never be caught in such wild pants(he is known as the wear Brown every Wednesday guy) LOL!  I used Basic Grey papers and Art Impressions  Shake Your Booty from Inspiration Emporium. 



The fun swing/flip card is and svg file from the website Birds Cards. I had to google for a flip card that had a rectangle wide enough for the man holding the Happy Birthday sign. That's the  great thing about the Silhouette, you can resize your card base to fit as needed!

Well thanks for stopping in today...I have some very fun Art Impression creations coming your way...I got some fun front and back stamps, a twirly one and one of the new Big Mouth stamps. Can
you tell I love Ai Stamps???

I hope you can join our April Challenge at Inspiration Emporium Blog...the theme this time is Everything Goes! You could be the winner of $50 IE Dollars!


I also want to thank all of you who joined in the blog hop Light It Up For Autism Awareness (see my post HERE)

The winner of my blog candy stamp is Jessi Fogan from OneCraftyMama.


Sue

card details:
-------------------------------------
Cardstock: Basic Grey
Copics: 
E00,11,13
B 91,93,95
YR 18
E 42,43  31,33

Pin It!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super great card Sue
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Love your card, perfect guy card and funny too. Sorry to hear your family is struggling with illness and thinking of you and yours, keeping you in my prayers. Take care.

Hugs
Sue

Carol L said...

Now that is one funny card! LOL I love the polka dotted pants too - hilarious!

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm glad they're both on the mend - it's so hard to watch others be ill & there's not much you can do.
I find exactly the same as you - a break from creating and you'd think the ideas would store up, but nope! I absolutely love the wobbler for the bum - this sentiment is hilarious :)
Thanks so much for the blog candy :) Eeep!

Carolina Girl said...

So sorry about all the sickness but glad the men in the family are on the mends. Very good suggestions on getting mojo back...I use some of those same ideas. Love love this card. I have this image and need to use for the first time and case you...when it's perfect...don't change! Yup, my husband is the same with his clothing...haha. Happy Birthday to you DH.

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! So funny and cute! Not so funny that your guys have been sick, though. Sorry about that. I know it's hard to get back into the swing of things after you've lost your momentum.

Sandy said...

Now this is funny!!
Sandy xx

Lola said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely cute and funny! Sure put a smile on my face. Wish I could see the wobble in action! I do hope all is well with your dad and brother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...