Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Birdie Told Me...It's Your Birthday!







a birdie told me....








I told you so....





I also used a new little Paper Smooches Backdrop Builders die set-(for the road, clouds and the tree.)  The card base was cut with my Silhouette, with the grass cardstock cut from my new TE Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches stamp set Woofers and Tweeters.

I made this for a life long friend's birthday...I know she will appreciate it...and even give it a shake or two!







Just a note:

You still have 3 days to join the Inspiration Journal's "Love Is In the Air" Challenge HERE-you could win $50 Inspiration Dollars to spend in the store!
Sue

I am entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

and


All product from Inspiration Emporium: use code suestamps13 for a 10% discount

Taylored Expression Build a Scene Sequins
Paper Smooches Backdrop Builders die set
TE Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper Pad
 Paper Smooches stamp set Woofers and Tweeters.
Silhouette Card Base:
a2 Christmas Tree Card 69474
misc little birdie cut from the Silhouette Store
It's Your Birthday sentiment was computer generated
Cardstock: White Coordinations  and Doodlebug cloud paper
Misc: twine, chalk


Pin It!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Really cute. So clean and fresh looking too.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is adorable and I love the lines...CAS...this could be used for so many occasions just by changing the sentiment. I only have one Paper Smooshies die and was disappointed. This looks like an awesome universal set. Still loving those sequins. I just love shaker cards, this one of yours is like the whole card is a shaker....too cool.

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Deloris said...

Very cool card! Love it!

Snoopy said...

This is so cool! Your friend is gonna love it.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Leslie Miller said...

Don't you have fun! I love how fresh and clean this looks, like a country drive on a summer day. Such a sweet little world of polka dots and blue skies!

Greta said...

This is so cute, Sue--I know it will make your friend smile! Enjoy the convention-now I'm wishing I'd made plans to go!

Jenny said...

What a creative way to use the sketch this week...love the little scene and clever idea to turn it into a shaker element too :) Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This card is so wonderful! Your creations are always so inspiring to me - you take so much time and thought to all that you do - plus you are so talented! :<) Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Teresa Kline said...

hello Sue! this is adorable, luv the shakers.so cute! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine! *~*

Darnell said...

This is such a happy shaker, Sue!! I love the wonderful colors!! Thanks so much for stopping in to see me and leaving me some love! Hugs, Darnell

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Sue! I love your shaker frame and all the inside is fabulous w/ the tree & all the little buttons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...