Sunday, August 17, 2014

Rocky Raccoon



My crafty mojo is slowly coming back, but it is still not there quite yet! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

I thought I would share with you this cute little Raccoon that I made back in June...one of those projects you see and just have to make because it is so darned cute! Little Rocky is from the Silhouette store. I made him into a card-great for any occasion. Any suggestions for a cute sentiment inside?

I have a few other projects to show you and a fun school bulletin board that I am working on with my daughter...almost done and then I will share...super cute project that is helping me learn V3 of the Silhouette software-YIKES!

Stay tuned....

Sue


Pin It!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I understand about losing mojo. Love Rocky and I'm thinking of a sentiment. It's 12 Midnight so my brain has slowed down for the evening...haha

KarinsArtScrap said...

he is cute and beautiful Sue.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Soooo cute x

*Vicki* said...

He is too cute Sue!! Really love that you made a shaped card with him...he makes me smile! :)

Sandy said...

Busy summer - I don' know if I have any mojo!
Rocky is cute!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, he IS adorable! Does that mean you're going to be making even more awesome stuff with your Silhouette? As if it could get any better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...