Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Box Card





A quick post before I am out the door to work(cherry harvest has begun!)

I made this card for my Sweetie's Dad-he is quite the fisherman! This is another box card from Lori Whitlock--- Fishing Box Card  (purchased from the Silhouette Store)!  I used some special patterned paper from The Paper Loft named Hooked on Fishing.  I have linked up the paper that I found online-but I bought mine at a convention.

And dang if it doesn't look like the fish are swimming upside down LOL! We have tricky fish here in Oregon LOL!


I love that it folds flat and fits in a standard A2 envelope!

Off I go-enjoy your summer Father's Day!

Sue

Pin It!

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous cardbox Sue.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Hi Sue,....Wow your box card is fantastic x

Joey said...

Sue this is amazing! fabulous. Joey x

Danni said...

Wow!! Fabulous, fabulous card!! Wow!

Lisa H said...

what a perfect card for a fisherman!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is fabulous! I have yet to make one of these, but I SO LOVE them! Interesting all the different themes I see. This one is great for Father's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...