Friday, March 21, 2014

Let's Polka Bunnies




Helloooo!  Anyone who hangs out  much on my blog knows I love color and polka dots! I was excited to see this new Lawn Fawn  Let's Polka Petite Paper Pack  from Inspiration Emporium! Perfecto papers for the upcoming Easter season! A fun selection of dots, hearts, stripes and diagnols  indeed!

For my card today I used a fun little Sweet Easter Bunny Set cut file from the Silhouette Store. I sized the bunnies at 90% so that they would all fit onto my card (sized at 5.5 inch square).  I added a little Daffodil ribbon and a long retired SU! sentiment that I cut apart --so I could stamp it in one line.(Oh my....there was a day I never could have done that!)............A girl's got to do what a girl's gotta do!

Peek-a-boo

I hope you all have a great weekend! And don't forget to enter our Splash of Color Challenge at Inspiration Emporium! You could be the winner of $50 Inspiration dollars!

I am looking forward to a fun weekend with my grandsons!  See You Monday!!!

Tickled to have this mentioned as a Splitcoaststampers Weekly Favorite!


Pin It!

22 comments:

Laila B. said...

Wow...I love your card!!!!
A perfect easter card!!!
Congrats!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute Sue.

gr karin

Gail said...

Oh, I LOVE the rabbits!

Cheryl First said...

Awwwww.....this is si cute! I love all that color!
It's amazing how we change our minds over time about what we will an won't do regarding our materials, isn't it!? I'm not sure if it's the experience of crafting, or if it's the change in trends that does it! Regardless, Il ove what you did to make stamp the one-liner. :)

Gale said...

Adorable card Sue. Love the cute bunnies. So perfect for Easter. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Make a Square Card Challenge" at The Crafter's Café and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Elise C. said...

Aww, those bunnies are so cute! Great use of the patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Darnell said...

Sahweeet!! This is so fun, Sue! I'm with you on the polka dots and have to say bunnies look best when they are full of dots and stripes!! Hugs, Darnell

Sandy said...

Wonderful picture of those cute little bunnies Cole - your Gwamma Sue is so lucky to have a professional photographer to take pictures of her fantastic cards.
Sandy xx

Sandra H said...

Oh sooo sweet is your card

Leslie Miller said...

Too, too cute! Seven times cute! The photo is beautiful. Six year old Cole is a budding photographer!

Elena said...

Oh, how cute! I love these papers! And bunnies! :)

Cathy said...

Sue, I absolutely love this , so adorable. Your stirring up my juices lol hugs Cathy K

Linda Beeson said...

Aren't they the cutest!

Kecia said...

How sweet! And what a great photographer you have there!

alex said...

Such a sweet card, love your cute design, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
{Cra
fters Cafe DT Member}

Alex x

Carol L said...

I just love those colorful bunnies all lined up in polka dot rows! Cute!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I saw these cutie patootie bunnies and had to sneak down for a peek. They are darling. Love the papers you used to cut them out on.

Tamara said...

super fun card!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving those bunnies and how they so enhance your CAS Easter card!!
hugs
Glenda

jenn shurkus said...

those pattern papers are perfect for this card! such a sweet one it is :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

America said...

Lovin all those sweet bunnies in different Easter DPs. GORGEOUS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...