Sunday, December 8, 2013

Creations by AR 8 Days Of Christmas Wrap Up!



Welcome to Day 7 
of  
 Eight Days of Wrap Up the Holidays with Creations byAR!


I have been having fun with the Wrap It Up new files designed by Adela from

Would you like to win one of these files? 

 Just leave a comment here and I will announce the winner tomorrow.

I have used a pretty paper pack named  Peace, Joy and Love Collection by Lawn Fawn that you can find at Inspiration Emporium!  

I love this finished set...!!!  Not to toot my own horn, but between these cool files and the festive papers...I really just could not mess it up LOL!!!

There are 4 new templates that you can purchase or you can purchase them in a bundle for $9! (they can be purchased separately as well) 

I used my Silhouette to cut these templates, but they do come as PDF's so that you can print and cut yourself as well.

The Gift Tower boxes below are a great size...the larger one is over 4.5 inches tall and the smaller one over 3.5 inches tall...perfect for gifties or treats!








Don't you love that cute little 3D house all decorated with Christmas lights?


My Post is  Day 7 and you can finish tomorrow with Day 8 at Adela's!  The list is below if you want to start at the beginning! It is oh so fun to see the different versions made with the same templates!


12/2 Day One -   Patti J
12/3 Day Two - Jak
12/4 Day Three-  Lisa 
12/5 Day Four - Lori
12/6  Day Five - Julia
12/7  Day Six- Lyn
12/8  Day Seven- Sue....you are here!
12/9 -Day Eight -Adela-posted on Monday




Thanks for stopping in today! Check back tomorrow to see if you win!!!!


Sue








Pin It!

18 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Sue these are really pretty x

Patti J said...

Sue, these are so sweet! What a wonderful coordinating gift for that someone special! I was hoping you'd create with all three! Beautifully done, dear friend!

Jayne said...

I love them all but the tag is beautiful .

Lyn B said...


Great projects Sue and your papers are fun and full of holiday cheer! Yes, this was a fun holiday hop.

ursula Uphof said...

What lovely projects you have made and used such gorgeous papers. I do like the tag, and it could be so useful.
Hugs, Ursula

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful made and great papers Sue.

gr karin

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, you've done a wonderful job with these. I love the colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Too, too, cute! You are soooo good at these projects!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like your choice of papers.

Elena said...

I know where to stop to find an awesome inspiration, at your blog, Sue! You always wow me with your creativity!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful, Sue! Love your choice of papers, and the added sentiments pop on the Black panels!

*Vicki* said...

OH wow I am really loving your Lawn Fawn papers with these cutting file projects Sue!! That tag is really stunning! I love it! HUGS :)

Julia Aston said...

What a delicious set of wonderful packages Sue! love that bold red with the blue and green - your papers are SO pretty and festive!

Julia Aston said...

What a delicious set of wonderful packages Sue! love that bold red with the blue and green - your papers are SO pretty and festive!

Sandy said...

You always have something different and happy - love these makes Sue!!
Sandy

Tine said...

Love the colour-scheme too. A great set.

Chris said...

An absolutely gorgeous setSue and I love the colours you chose. Have a great Christmas. Chris :-)

Jak Heath said...

Oh these are divine, love the contrasting black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...