Monday, May 20, 2013

Flour Power-House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge





House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #145-

                                  Flower or Flour Power!
Use a mouse with a flower (or cooking flour if you dare)

Welcome to challenge #145!  Our dear Stacy chose this  fun challenge #145-Flower or Flour Power!!!! Well, I guess you can tell I went for the obvious here LOL!

I bet Amanda is busy whipping up a delicious batch of cookies don't  you think?

I cut out the flour cannister with my Silhouette, added a wooden spoon for 'good measure' and then added Chef Amanda to the front.  I love simple!




Our Sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Joanna Sheen!






That's it for today-I do hope you can play along along with us all at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-the more the merrier!

Sue 


Card Details:
-----------------------------------------------
Stamp: Chef Amanda HMG1010
Cardstock: Recollections from Michaels
Copics:
Apron-BG 11,12
Amanda-E 31,33,00,11 R20
Bowl-R 17,24,39
Misc: dimensionals
Silhouette Files:  Echo Park Flour, Sugar, Tea
Whisk and Spoon-Hero Arts

Pin It!

25 comments:

America said...

oh my goodness this so made me smile. Genius creativity and so gorgeous in colors. Love this Sue. :)

Lori Barnett said...

Sooooo freakin' CUTE!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...fabulous! Another one to case. Love love love!

Donna Ellis said...

I need to get my silhouette going! LOVE your card - very cute, and your HM is perfect on the canister for the flower. Sue, you are so imaginative! Your cards must be pure delight to the recipient. I enjoy just seeing the photos! hugs, de

JD/ Jill said...

This is so adorable and creative...Nicely done.

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Sue this is just so adorable x

Dorte said...

I love your take on todays challenge, Sue, great shape on your card and Amanda (?) is such a cutie cooking,
hugs Dorte

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sue, I love your design and sweet image - your colours and details are stunning!!!

hugs
Heather xx

downrightcrafty said...

utter perfection in every way love it
Hugs Kate xx

Danni said...

You are just so creative!! How adorable!

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK! Get out of here! Girl this is totally FUN! I love what you created with the canister, so stinkin clever. Fantastic job on the challenge!

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous, Sue! I love your recent run of shaped cards! And....you know how I love your House Mouse!!

Darnell said...

Darn you Silhouette users! This makes me want one so bad! It is astounding, Sue!!

Leslie Miller said...

Hold me back, this is the cutest ever! Leave it to you and your Silhouette! Love the little kitchen mouse. There's something about kitchen stamps that is just so appealing!

nwilliams6 said...

This is so cute! I love that shape and that kitchen mouse is adorable - Wow! So glad I stopped by your blog today.

Carol L said...

Your canister card with the stirring mousie rocks! Super cute!

Sandy said...

Adorable - my favorite color is red and I love mice!! I would give anything if I could find a flour container made just like this for my kitchen!!! Wouldn't that be cute!!
Sandy

Sue said...

How cute is this you clever girl!
Love the canister and the label, looks vintagey with the mouse, perfect!

Hugs
Sue

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Sue, brilliant design and your little baking House Mouse is adorable.
Thank you for your kind words regarding my Dad.
Pauline
x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Now this took imagination and talent. Too stinkin cute for sure!

Anonymous said...

super cute Sue! The receiver will be delighted to receive this card!

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love the fun cut files and that adorable mouse! Made me smile!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the sweet image and the shape is fab
Lindsay xx

Gail said...

What a great shaped card!

Kecia said...

Oh my word, this is cute! I sure do need to take my silhouette out of my box. You do inspire me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...